Parent & Carer Guide | Latest News | December Value: Co-operation
Our value for December is CO-OPERATION. In assembly, we introduced our new Southwark Value and discussed what it meant to work together and co-operate with others. We discussed times when we have co-operated well as well as times when we could have co-operated better.
We learnt that co-operating well involves some important rules:
1. Listening carefully to understand what people are saying.
2. Sharing your ideas/possessions with others.
3. Taking turns when someone else wants speak or share their ideas
4. Compromising when you have a disagreement.
5. Doing your best & encouraging others to do their best.
6. Thanking others for the part they are playing.
Can you learn from Geese? They work as a team and co-operate with each other to enable them to fly faster and further.
How loud can you HONK to encourage others?